31

For many Internet has become the only chance to go through financial hardship. More and more people have or have access to a computer connected to the web but they do not know what to do apart from searching for specific information, meet new friends or even future Greater Love.

The English market has developed quickly since the first use of language was English. But more and more French are looking to start their own business on the Internet. The courses are rare and experts are equally.

Some good books have been published in French to understand the mechanism of the virtual enterprise. The problem that blocks most of those who are full of good intentions is the fear of the unknown. Those who understand the English managed to hold their own game but the others ...

Therefore Sylvie Laflamme addressed the subject. For several years now she manages a few websites for some of its online businesses. She therefore wrote the ebook "Making a living on the Internet - Yes you can! . This book gives the basic tags to understand the different steps to succeed and earn a living online.

I earn my living through my pajamas at home business.

Outside it is dark, it will certainly rain. The wind rises and I see my neighbor who just started his car, taking his raincoat tight around his neck. It was cold the poor. It is very early and I know he will not be back until late tonight. His wife spent the day working at the shop round the corner and the kids get home from school, no one to greet them.

Sad life than my neighbors.

This morning I got up early because my phone rang constantly. I was curious to see why he called me so early. That's when I turned on the screen to see what software sped far as I understood it was my email that energises. OH! To see what I'm all excited myself out too! WOUAOUW!

While I slept, my little website has made sales! YES! What happiness! I slept eight hours in beautiful and relaxing a cozy bed after a nice romantic evening. During that time people went to visit my site and have ordered one of my products! SUPER!

With the profits I will make the payment of the mortgage this month even if I corporate expenses and taxes to cover. I LOVE MY BUSINESS! It works almost alone now and I'm not used to control or monitor.

But to succeed I had to work hard. I knew absolutely nothing there to Internet Marketing. Luckily I found a good ebook that gave me the basics and I could start fairly quickly. Yes it's true, I spent hours before it pays, but now I can relax by watching my neighbor who freezes them out to work every morning, shine or that snowing.

Are you curious to know what ebook gave me wings?

http://www.travail-sur-internet.biz/ebook/reussir_sur_web/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top